Inspiration: Ancient Civilizations living by the oceans treasured nacre pearls and regarded them as the highest form of luxury a woman can wear.
Sizing : adjustable (from size 50 to 58) - stone : white nacre
- Water-resistant. Swim and shower with it and wear it to your heart's content.
- 2-year guarantee against oxidation and gilding defects
- No risk of allergy (nickel-free, lead-free)
- Sustainable gold plated (gilding : satin)
- Ethically made in France
- Delivered in an ecological pouch and box
The artisans draw inspiration for their designs from unique and unusual places. Wandering through museums, peeking at private collections, admiring paintings, attending auctions
Creating timeless jewelry and respecting Mother Earth. Sustainable layering to care for the environment and respecting fair trade agreements
1. Put on your jewelry after you've applied perfume or other alcohol-containing chemical products and cosmetics. This will minimize the risks of tarnishing the gilding and potential scratches.
2. Just like you, jewelry needs time to rest. So, when going to bed, don't forget to take it off to avoid entangling or scratches.
3. To clean your jewelry, soak it in warm water with a little diluted dish soap and use a soft-bristle baby toothbrush to remove any dirt. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels. Please do not use any abrasive cleaners.
4. Vegan-leather pouch is included with the purchase of your jewelry, intended to protect your piece. So, when traveling or not wearing our jewelry, keep it in its protective bag.
5. Use a soft, dry cloth to clean your jewelry from time to time. When done repeatedly, this is enough to revive its golden glimmer.