With a baking soda-free formula and uplifting essential oils, this is the gentlest way to smell amazing. Boost your mental wellbeing, protect your skin, mask any odors, and do your bit for the planet all at once. What more can you ask of a deodorant?
The Bergamot + Peppermint deodorant contains a blend of fresh and uplifting essential oils. There’s calming and comforting bergamot, detoxifying and refreshing peppermint, odor-eliminating tea tree, which naturally combats sweat, and stress-relieving spearmint.
Maybe you already have a plastic-free antiperspirant you love but want something more natural. We have you covered with this gentle and sustainable deodorant.
- Gentle baking soda free natural deodorant range neutralizes body odor without harsh chemicals or irritating baking soda
- Plastic-free packaging fits your zero-waste lifestyle
How to Use:
- Ensure your armpits are dry before applying deodorant. If you’ve just shaven, be sure to give your pits a rest before applying. Push the bottom base of the plastic-free deodorant using your fingers to get the deodorant from the container.
- Then, simply rub the deodorant over your desired areas. The formula should glide over the skin easily. To make it even more effortless, simply warm it on another part of your body first, such as your hand. Transitioning to natural deodorant isn’t always a bag of roses – literally! It can kind of stink.
- During the first couple of weeks, your body will purge the aluminum compounds that have been building up under your skin for years. The good news is that you’ll realize your sweat doesn’t smell as bad as you always imagined after this period. And trust us when we say you’ll wish you made the switch more quickly.
- We recommend keeping your deodorant in your bag during this detox period and topping up through the day to avoid unwanted smells
Why Choose Baking Soda Free?
- Baking soda is one of the most common ingredients found in natural deodorants. It’s used as a natural alternative to aluminum. However, it’s not for everyone. Here are some reasons to choose a baking soda free deodorant.
- First up, let’s dive into the science. Your skin has a natural pH balance of between 4.5 and 6.5. Anything above pH7 is considered alkaline and can upset the skin’s barrier. Baking soda has a whopping pH of around 9. This can cause your skin’s PH balance to rise, which leaves it stripped of natural moisture.
- Many people have a baking soda sensitivity without realizing. This can cause irritation, dryness, redness, and painful, itchy rashes. To avoid baking soda, we used arrowroot and magnesium. Arrowroot is an excellent alternative as it’s gentle yet absorbs sweat.
- Aside from being kind to our sensitive pits, this plastic free deodorant is also fantastic for the planet, which needs even more help. Sadly, in a world where there’s a plastic-free alternative to almost everything, the deodorant industry still hasn’t caught up.
- It’s still common to find deodorant in packaging that’s not fully recyclable and overly wasteful. Many zero-waste options are in glass tubs that are difficult to apply. Our formula gives you the convenience of traditional roll-on packaging without plastic. This is the ultimate deodorant that cares for your body and protects the planet, too