Adding product to your cart
‘Tie me ‘round you, and I’m yours for eternity.’ When two loved ones were separated for long, in Ancient Times, they wore knot-like rings - a sign they were waiting for the love of their life to return.Details: Sizing : adjustable (from size 50 to 58)
1. Put on your jewelry after you've applied perfume or other alcohol-containing chemical products and cosmetics. This will minimize the risks of tarnishing the gilding and potential scratches.
2. Just like you, jewelry needs time to rest. So, when going to bed, don't forget to take it off to avoid entangling or scratches.
3. To clean your jewelry, soak it in warm water with a little diluted dish soap and use a soft-bristle baby toothbrush to remove any dirt. After cleaning, ensure the items are thoroughly dry by patting them with paper towels. Please do not use any abrasive cleaners.
4. Our vegan-leather pouches are there to protect your favourite jewelry. So, when traveling or not wearing our jewelry, keep it in its protective bag.
5. Use a soft, dry cloth to clean your jewelry from time to time. When done repeatedly, this is enough to revive its golden glimmer.
We are pleased to offer free in-store pickup for all orders. You will be notified by email once your order is ready for pickup.
All rugs ship directly to you for FREE. Most rugs will take 3-5 weeks to arrive. If your item is backordered we will contact you with an updated lead time.
For all other orders throughout Canada, we provide free shipping on orders over $250. Orders below this amount incur a flat-rate fee of $25, excluding furniture and certain large, delicate, and heavy items.
*Please note that oversized packages and those shipped to P.O. boxes may be subject to an additional fee. If applicable, you will be contacted via email before processing.
We offer store credit or exchanges for most items, whether made in-store or online.
Returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your package. If you wish to make a return, please email us at email@example.com before sending back your package, and include your order number and the items you wish to return.
Customers are responsible for ensuring proper packaging for return items. Home & Cottages is not liable for lost or stolen packages. All items must be returned in their original condition with tags attached. The client bears any costs associated with return shipping. Home & Cottages reserves the right to refuse returns that do not meet our guidelines.
Online orders can be shipped back to our physical address at 4723 91 Ave, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2M7.
Final Sale Items:
Certain items, including made-to-order items, custom orders, seasonal/holiday items, jewelry, sale items, and vintage items, are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.